Raman Optical Activity (ROA) Spectrometer
BioTools is the first and only company in the world to introduce a dedicated commercial spectrometer for the measurement of Raman Optical Activity (ROA).
- Complete vibrational spectrum from ~100 to 2000 cm–1 is accessible in one measurement
- SCP configuration
- ICP/DCP forms available
- Optional Olympus microscope
- 532 nm excitation standard; inquire for others
- Temperature control
- Water, an excellent media for studies of biomolecules, is not excluded as a solvent
- Only micrograms – milligrams of sample required
- Extremely fast collection of Raman spectra, as fast as 150 msec
- Instrument is also available as Raman only
- Determination of conformations of biological molecules such as proteins, nucleic acids, sugars and viruses
- Formulation of biologics
- Determination of absolute configuration without crystallization
- Direct measurement of enantiomeric excess without enantiomeric separation
Advantages of ChiralRAMAN-2X™
- Complete vibrational spectrum from 100 to 2000 cm is accessible in one measurement.
- Water, an excellent media for studies of biomolecules, is not excluded as a solvent.
- Only micrograms – milligrams of sample required.
- Extremely fast collection Raman spectra, as fast as 150 msec.